Many women these days live busy lives, spending most of their time focusing on their career and other important aspects of life. If you are one of those women, you know that there are days when you simply do not have the time to wash your hair. Still, you don’t appreciate a hair that looks bad either. The appearance of dry shampoos gave busy women an incredible alternative that helps them have a beautiful hair in between hair washes. But, Oribe, a brand of high-quality hair care products, states that it has an even better option than dry shampoos. It is called the Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray and it has as main purpose to improve the volume and texture of your hair, while absorbing the oil your hair produces, leaving it smooth and with a styled look for days.
What is the Oribe Dry Texturing Spray all about?
As the name suggests, the product comes as a dry spray, which looks pretty much like a regular fixing spray. Once you see the black container with golden stripes that makes the product look rather glamorous, you will definitely not forget it. The spray comes in two quantity versions, a larger one of 8.5 oz. that is perfect for being used at home whenever you need it, and a smaller one of only 2.1 oz., more than suitable for putting it in your purse or bag so you can refresh your hair on the go. It is a very practical product, very easy to use, so you won’t need more than a few seconds to give your look a well-deserved refresh.
This dry spray is an invisible one, so nothing will be noticed on your hair, except the fact that it will look beautiful, smooth, and shiny. The product was designed to lift the hair from the roots so it will appear with a more generous volume, like it was just styled. And the manufacturer promises that your hair will stay that way for several days and nights in a row. It contains a set of patented polymers that extract the oil from your hair, leaving you with a sensation of light and clean hair. And the best part about this product is that it won’t leave a powder residue behind, after use, like some dry shampoos would.
The composition of the product contains very many natural extracts, picked especially for their properties of protecting the hair and maintaining it healthy. The company has a signature complex, which contains lychee, watermelon, and Edelweiss flower extracts, destined to keep free radicals from harming your hair, photo-aging, and having the hair’s natural keratin damaged. Also, it will keep the color of your hair protected, not allowing external factors to affect it in any way. Oils, dirt, and unwanted odors are trapped in by zeolite crystals, also found in the composition of this spray. The product also contains humectants, antioxidants, natural oils for a healthy shine, and a copolymer blend that enables your hair style to last longer.
How to style your hair with this spray?
The product can be used on any hair type and at any moment of the day, when you feel the need to add some volume and texture to your spray. With this product, it will be easier to prolong your hairstyle with a night or two. As mentioned before, it is very easy to use this product. All you need to do is shake the spray well before use, then spray it all over your hair, and plump your hair to give it a refreshed look. Do have in mind to use Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray on dry hair only. If you want, you can use it to finish your hairstyle and make it last longer. For an extra boost of volume, just add some heat with the help of a hairdryer or rotating hair brush.
The pros and cons of the Oribe Dry Texturing Spray
- The product can be used as a spray for holding and fixing a hairstyle, besides acting as a dry shampoo, so you don’t need additional products for this job. Even if you style your hair in the evening, this spray will make it look like new in the morning.
- In comparison with other sprays, this one has a very fine and easy to control mist, which ensures an even coverage of the hair, making sure the spray reaches the areas where it needs to work.
- The women who used it stated to have a much improved volume of their hair, even if some of them had fine and hard to manage hair. Plus, clients are extremely pleased with the beautiful scent of the product, which makes them feel spoiled and glamorous.
- It works great even in the case of women that have flat and dry hair due to aging or various damages, the spray lifting the hair from the roots and making it look healthier. Just help your hair with your fingers right after spraying the product on your hair.
- The spray is rather expensive, in comparison with other dry and texturizing sprays on the market. But, even so, many people buy it because of its great benefits and properties.
- Some customers complained that their hair was sticky, straw-like, and very hard to manage after use the spray. Well, no product will give the same great results on everyone.
With all this in mind, where do you stand on this product?
Did you have the chance to try out this amazing texturizing spray? If you did, please share your experiences and opinions with us. If you didn’t and you need a reliable and high-quality dry shampoo that provides texture and volume, this product may fit like a glove. In our opinion, this product is one of the best on the market at this category, so it is definitely worth getting it. So, don’t hesitate letting us know what ORIBE Dry Texturizing Spray did for your hair and if it helped your life get just a tad easier.
Be sure to share this article on social media if you think that friends and family will be interested in.
Leave a Reply