Having smooth, well-conditioned hair is important for a wide variety of reasons. Any working professional will want to ensure their hair is well conditioned, as well-conditioned hair looks healthier, thus giving off a more professional look. Another reason for using a top quality conditioner is to ensure your hair remains healthy and vibrant. Silk18 Conditioner from Maple Holistics is a high-quality conditioner that combines 18 natural ingredients in one product to give a conditioner that conditions your hair and improves the overall health and beauty of your hair as well.
The combination of ingredients used in Silk18 Conditioner by Maple Holistics has been shown to increase the shine, strength and health of your hair when used on a regular basis. Using conditioner is important, as most shampoos are known to dry out your hair, which can leave it vulnerable to split ends, dandruff, and other complications. Using Silk18 conditioner directly after shampooing your hair is one of the easiest ways to combat any damage caused by shampoo.
What’s in it?
The most important consideration to take into account when deciding upon a conditioner to use is the ingredients contained therein. Silk18 conditioner uses 18 proven ingredients that when combined together provide the foundation for smooth, healthy hair. Don’t worry if you have trouble recognizing or understanding each ingredient – just know that each ingredient is a different type of silk amino acid, which have been proven to be extremely useful in the proper conditioning of hair. Silk18 conditioner is sulfate free, which means it is entirely safe to use on color treated hair, as well as naturally colored hair. The ingredients contained within the conditioner combine together to form a holistic synergy of conditioning agents including 100% natural ingredients which are useful for conditioning all types of hair.
While shampoo is used for cleaning hair and removing grease and grime, conditioner is used for conditioning the hair, improving the feel and appearance of your hair and keeping it looking healthier for longer. Silk18 contains no artificial fragrances, sulfates, coloring or harmful ingredients, making it completely safe to use on your hair as a complement to any conditioner. It contains 100% natural vanilla which provides a pleasant and soothing aroma which appeals to both men and women alike. The botanical keratin contained in the conditioner is important when it comes to removing dandruff as well as reducing the level of “frizz” in your hair.
How to use the conditioner?
Here’s a neat little trick – try applying the conditioner before you wash your hair with shampoo. Doing so will allow the conditioner to detangle and soften your hair, while the shampoo used afterwards will add a lot of volume. Unlike with shampoo, you can ignore the scalp – the conditioner is strictly meant for hair. Apply the product at the ends of your hair first, working your way down towards the root. Massage in for about 1 minute before rinsing the product.
Pros and Cons of Maple Holistics Silk18 Conditioner
- Each and every one of the 18 ingredients contained within Silk18 conditioner is 100% natural, and all are derived from silk amino acids. Using all natural ingredients is very important because it gives you the peace of mind knowing that what you are using in your hair is all natural, meaning no excess damage will form in your hair.
- Keratin is a family of fibrous structural proteins. Including botanical keratin in Silk18 conditioner by Maple Holistics helps to reduce the level of frizziness in your hair, and also helps to improve the overall look and feel of your hair. Botanical keratin, along with argan and jojoba oils – both contained in Silk18 conditioner – ensure the keratin levels in your hair continue to increase with each use.
- Instead of using dangerous and harmful artificial fragrances, which can cause damage to your hair and scalp, Silk18 conditioner uses only natural vanilla for fragrance purposes. This gives the conditioner a sweet aroma which is suitable for use by both men and women.
- Many people report that Silk18 conditioner can be used as a deep conditioner. A deep conditioner is meant to be applied to the hair and then left on for a period of time ranging from 30 minutes to one hour. This has the effect of restoring and moisturizing your hair without having to take a special trip for an expensive salon treatment.
- One disadvantage that is often brought up in reviews by consumers is the relatively high price for this conditioner. It is quite expensive for a bottle of conditioner, but you must keep in mind that this is one of the highest rated conditioners currently on the market, and the reviews and results often speak for themselves. Additionally Maple Holistics offers a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied for any reason.
- Even though Silk18 conditioner doesn’t contain any ingredients containing silicone or silicone precursors, there have been a few reports of people coming down with a silicone reaction after using the product. This includes red welts and swelling on the application site.
Should I use Silk18 Conditioner?
Silk18 conditioner can be used as a deep conditioner or regular conditioner in conjunction with any type of shampoo. It leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and moisturized all day long, as well as provides a sweet fragrance of vanilla, suitable for both men and women.
What do you think of Maple Holistics Silk18 Conditioner? Have you or someone you know used it and had an experience that you’d like to share? Please feel free to leave a comment below. You can even tell us if we missed something about the product, such if you have found it can be used for other conditions?
Leave a Reply