A product of the natural holistic company Maple Holistics, this therapeutic shampoo attempts to root out and banish scalp and hair problems normally associated with the range of chemical shampoo treatments currently on the market. Containing an amazing range of beneficial ingredients including avocado oil, pure Argan oil, peach kernel oil, botanical keratin, jojoba oil, camellia seed oil, and almond oil, the Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo provides a gentle treatment perfect for all types of hair, including color treatment. In addition to being the best natural replacer for chemical shampoos on the market, Maple Holistics has outdone themselves with a shampoo that nourishes complexion, conditions the scalp and sooths scalp irritation, and replenishes keratin levels.
A closer look at the ingredients used in the shampoo
The main active ingredient is 100% pure Argan oil. The primary purpose of the Argan oil is to provide shiny and vibrant hair. While the Argan oil works on providing an excellent look, the avocado oil nourishes the hair and scalp with Vitamins E, D, B2, B1, and A. The jojoba oil on the contrary doesn’t add anything to the scalp, but rather helps it to naturally release the secretions needed to keep it healthy. The peach kernel oil works in conjunction with the jojoba oil to regenerate the scalp while the peach kernel oil is centered around aids in providing proper care to sensitive skin. Finally, the botanical keratin, camellia seed oil, and almond oil all help to restore the strength of your hair, adding additional levels of protection that will last over the course of the day. Regardless of whether you are a man or woman, Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo has a wide range of positive aspects that will leave your hair feeling better then ever.
How to properly use the shampoo?
Many individuals who use Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo are using it as a sulfate free alternative and part of their hair treatment regime. With that in mind, they created a straightforward approach that is simple and to the point. The first thing you will want to do is to get your head and scalp wet. Once done, apply roughly a quarter-sized amount of this shampoo to your scalp and lather it into your hair. Wait roughly 3 minutes before washing out. Apply every time you take a shower and plan to wash your hair.
The pros and cons of Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo
- Great for all hair types.
- Ranked as one of the best perms and straighteners available as well as relaxers and texturizers, the Argan Oil Shampoo has a great deal of versatility.
- With all natural ingredients, you do not have to worry about unnatural sulfates that can cause prolonged damage to your scalp and hair.
- Powerful but well balanced, safe to use every day this shampoo can provide the full hair you are looking for.
- Simple, straightforward, and to the point, Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo provides an experience that proves its worth every time you shampoo and condition your hair.
- A fantastic and safe shampoo for color treated hair.
- A wonderful smell that is a result of the natural ingredients used.
- This shampoo is surprisingly well priced for what it provides and is significantly less expensive then the comparable products currently on the market. With a long and thin cylindrical shape as well as pleasant decretive exterior, Maple Holistic Argan Oil Shampoo looks as good as it feels.
- There are reports that one or more condition showed variable improvement or worsening with consistent use. Some individuals with a history of dry hair announced that this shampoo did not work for their particular physiology or hair type, while others reported their scalp drying after use. While many do find it useful for treating multiple conditions, there will always be some people who do not respond to the treatment.
- Those who wash their hair only once or twice a week may notice less change with the shampoo.
With all this in mind, where do you stand on this shampoo?
Maple Holistics has made a name for itself by creating a solid product that delivers on many of its promises. Priced at or below the competition, Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo uses a complex series of naturally occurring ingredients to provide an experience otherwise only seen in harsher chemical shampoos. While it may not work for all hair types, it has provided through countless customer reviews a positive experience.
Are you impressed? What do you think of Maple Holistics Argan Oil Shampoo? Have you used it before and what were your experiences like? Feel free to leave a comment and share your story regarding this product. With any luck, future readers can benefit from your experience, helping them to make the most informed choice the next time they are on the hunt for shampoo.
Karen Martin says
I was looking for a shampoo that would reduce my hair loss. I saw Argan Oil Shampoo Hair Growth Treatment on the internet as a recommendation to reduce hair loss. I purchased the shampoo and have been using it for some time. I have noticed a significant reduction in my hair loss and I highly recommend this product.