Women everywhere understand the importance of a good hair spray that won’t weigh down their hair as the day goes on. In the salon and beauty aisles there are dozens if not hundreds of choices of what kind of hair spray to use. Each one has a laundry list of promises – from amazing shine or repairing split ends, to volume that never fails, or a healthy mask that rejuvenates hair as the day progresses. The problem is that most of these hair sprays fall short of the promises that they make. Hair is limp and mousey at the end of the day, with none of the shine and volume that was created when the hair was styled in the morning. Without knowing what product to use most women are afraid to try something new and in the end are never satisfied. It may seem like too tall an order for hair spray to be able to keep volume for days on end without being crunchy and unattractive, but Kenra Volume Spray manages to deliver on the promises that so many others have made.
But what’s it made of?
Kenra Volume Spray is able to deliver serious hold – up to 120 hours! An included resin will give your hair resistance to the humidity, which is perfect for long days at the beach or the pool. And in addition, Kenra Volume Spray includes a revitalizing agent that will allow you to re-style your hair when it’s gotten wet or damp. These ingredients, combined with the included maximum-hold resin – with non-flaking properties! – create one of the best sprays on the market. One of the unsung benefits of this spray is the wonderful scent. Many users comment on how fresh and clean it smells, without a stale odor that so many other sprays often leave behind. This means that your hair will smell amazing without any extra product added to it to mask the scent of a more offensive spray.
How to properly use this volume spray?
The use of this product is not much different than the use of other similar products. After styling hair simply hold the Kenra Volume Spray about ten inches from the head and apply in short bursts. Allow to dry before heading out and be amazed at the continuous volume and hold! One of the benefits of this spray is how soft and flexible hair will be after use. Many sprays will glue hair in place, creating a helmet effect on the head. This is not a good look on anyone. The Kenra Volume Spray manages to hold hair in the style you want, while still being soft and flexible enough for you to run your brush or hands through. And the best part? You won’t ruin the style you worked so hard to create. Who doesn’t want soft, touchable hair?
The pros and cons of the Kenra Volume Spray
- For those living or visiting humid climes there’s not another spray that can take the place of the Kenra Volume Spray. It’s amazing technology keeps hair in place and doesn’t mat down on your head.
- Women with fine hair will find that they can control longer styles without them being weighed down by product. Hair will look fuller and healthier! Often women with thin hair feel trapped into short hairstyles because it can be very difficult to style a longer one and make it look nice all day. It’s wonderful for thin haired women to have the option of long hair!
- Kenra Volume Spray washes easily out of hair without leaving behind a sticky residue. You won’t be tugging your brush through your hair after washing with this product.
- It promises an amazing hold for a long time! It’s unheard of for companies to promise 120 hours of hold and to have the online reviews to back up that claim.
- Some users have had trouble with a faulty spray nozzle that stopped working and they were unable to fix.
- Other found that the scent of the spray was overpowering and not something that they enjoyed. They likened it to artificial grape, not the pleasant scent that so many other users have reported.
- May not work the best on curly hair according to some reports.
What do you think about this amazing volume spray?
Given the pros and cons of the Kenra Volume Spray it’s easy to see why for so many women they feel like the pros strongly outweigh the cons. Being able to style hair in the morning, resist high humidity, and keep the style going 120 hours later is unheard of. Since many women find the smell pleasant, it’s interesting that there are some reports that the smell tends to be more offensive. A faulty nozzle is a concern, especially when there’s not always a quick fix for it. Some have reported having success with hot water and a pin to clean out the nozzle, while others said that even that didn’t help the issue. We’d be interested to hear directly from the company on that.
Have you tried the Kenra Volume Spray? We’d love to hear what you thought about the product and how happy you’ve been with it while using it. Every woman is different and has different requirements for what their hair care products do. Let us know what you think!
Leave a Reply