Made with not just any type of cosmetic mud, Adovia’s dandruff shampoo uses Dead Sea mineral rich mud. Along with other powerful and natural ingredients creates a very popular and well received shampoo for regularly treating dandruff, seborrhea dermatitis, and scalp psoriasis. What makes Dead Sea mud so special is that it contains the highest concentrations of minerals than any other mud on the planet. Not only is the mud, but the salts, of the Dead Sea are known the world over as well for having healing properties.
Using Adovia’s shampoo is pretty easy, simply apply a sufficient amount to massage into the scalp and let it sit for three minutes, then rinse, and reapply for another sitting time of five minutes. After which, the shampoo should be completely rinsed from the hair. It can then be followed with your regular conditioner or used with the matching Adovia conditioner.
What are all the active ingredients used in Adovia’s Dead Sea Mud Dandruff Shampoo?
Aside from the main component of using mineral rich Dead Sea mud, the shampoo also contains Dead Sea salt, shea butter, vitamins A and B5, extracts of chamomile, algae, papaya, and aloe, along with wheat germ, grape seed, sweet almond, carrot seed, and olive oils. The cleansing and antiseptic properties of the mud and salt help eliminate the common underlying bacterial causes for most types of dandruff. The other ingredients all help to replenish the moisture of the scalp and hair, which can be another cause for mild to moderate dandruff. Its calming oils and extracts are also good for helping to calm itchiness that is common to many cases of dandruff, no matter the underlying cause.
What makes Adovia so popular as supplier?
As a company, Adovia has been in business for over ten years and has thousands of customers each year who try their products and often continue using them. They have a line of hair and skin care products based around Dead Sea salt and mud that are also completely cruelty free.
One rather unique aspect of the company that makes them so well-founded and trusted is that they back their products with a full 1 year satisfaction guarantee. That is confidence, as they state they will refund all of the cost if the customer is not satisfied with their product within that entire time frame.
What makes Adovia Dead Sea mineral mud shampoo so well received?
The simplest answer would be to state that for most people it works. There are countless stories and reviews of people raving about how well it worked for them and their families. The pure and natural ingredients used make it a top of the line dandruff shampoo that is perfect for people who are leery of using medicated formulas. Salicylic acid, coal tar, and anti-fungal medications that are common to other types of dandruff shampoos come with potential side effects. Another key factor in what makes the shampoo so popular, is that very few companies can match the customer service and confidence that Adovia has. There are few unsatisfied customers in regards to how well the shampoo performs in one way or another. If it does not fully treat the dandruff, it does tend to be extremely moisturizing for the scalp and hair regardless.
The pros and cons of Adovia Dead Sea Mud Dandruff Shampoo
- The biggest positive for using Adovia Dead Sea Mud Dandruff Shampoo is that it is guaranteed to either work to your satisfaction or you can get your money back.
- It is also lacking in a lot of heavy chemicals and additives that can make it ideal for those with sensitive skin, or for those who simply wish to reduce the amount of excess chemicals they expose themselves to.
- It can be used for men, women, adults and teenagers.
- It is not typically advised to be used for younger children, unless under extensive supervision or on the recommendation of a doctor.
- There are only really two possible drawbacks to using Adovia’s shampoo. The first is the potential to not get the desired result. Even though it comes with a guarantee, it does not mean it will work for you. Some underlying conditions that result in dandruff require different treatments, sometimes even prescriptions. But with over 200 satisfied customers only on Amazon, it’s a great shampoo to try.
- The second is the cost. A 7.4 ounce bottle it’s currently selling at $19. This can make it a particularly costly treatment for a non lethal condition, especially if your entire family uses it. But if something is working, it’s worth paying a bit more, right?
Is Adovia Dead Sea Mud Dandruff Shampoo worth a try?
Based on the reviews and uncompromising money back guarantee offered by the company, it is hard pressed to not be inclined to at least give it a try. If you suffer from heavy dandruff, intense itching, seborrhea dermatitis, or scalp psoriasis it can be a struggle to find something to effectively treat it. You can easily spend a small fortune on different shampoos and conditioners, or, you can give Adovia a try. Though, that is my opinion on the subject. What do you think of Adovia Dead Sea Mud Dandruff Shampoo? Have you or someone you know used it and had an experience that you’d like to share? Please take a moment to leave a comment below to let us know. You can even tell us if we missed something about the product, such if you have found it can be used for other conditions?