Tru Moroccan Repair Shampoo contains high-quality ingredients that have the ability to moisturize hair naturally leaving it soft and shiny. This particular shampoo was created for people who have problems with flaky, dry, itchy scalp, dandruff, or weak and damaged hair. Tru Moroccan Repair Shampoo has the ability to repair hair, restore shine, and rehydrate dry or damaged hair. The amount of shampoo you use can vary depending on the length and volume of the hair. It is best to be conservative with the amount of Tru Moroccan Repair due to its highly potent and rehydrating ingredients.
The ingredients in Tru Moroccan Repair Shampoo
The main ingredient in this shampoo is Moroccan argan oil which is 100% organic and pure argan oil. It is made with ingredients which are of the highest quality and are also completely natural. This shampoo contains natural herbs and oils that give hair the proper nutrients needed to keep hair strong, shiny, and flexible. These ingredients are perfect for hair that has been color treated because of its ability to restructure and strengthen the cuticles of the hair. Tru Moroccan Repair Shampoo contains no sulfate and the all-natural ingredients make hair much stronger and more beautiful.
Organic argan oil is primarily responsible for getting to the root of the hair and strengthening the cuticles as well as the shaft of the hair. Argan oil is absorbed very quickly into the body so that it can nourish the cells which impact the strengthening of hair, nails, and skin. There are no harmful ingredients in organic argan oil and there have been no known proven side effects when it is used frequently.
Gotukola is another ingredient in this shampoo which is also good for strengthening the hair. It has the ability to nourish and treat various types of hair as well as get down to the root of the problem by restoring hair cells. Along with a number of other natural ingredients, it is able to keep the hair looking and feeling 100% healthier than before.
How to use the shampoo?
In order to get down the root of the problem when it comes to dry scalp and dandruff you must first get to the root of the hair. Dandruff is caused by irritated and oily skin and not shampooing as frequently as one should. Dry skin can also be caused by more serious skin conditions and can cause other problems with the scalp such as serious itching and redness. The good news is, it can be treated with the proper kind of shampoo and hair care regimen.
You will need to apply a quarter-sized amount of quarter-sized shampoo to your already wet hair. Rinse and repeat as necessary. Make sure to rinse immediately if you get any in your eyes.
The pros and cons of Tru Moroccan Repair Shampoo
- It is gentle on the hair and can be used on various different hair types such as color-treated hair as well as dry or damaged hair.
- Argan oil makes the hair shiny while also fighting dandruff and itchy flaky scalp.
- All of the ingredients are natural. There are no sulfates or parabens.
- Is made with natural herbs and oils that not only cleans hair but conditions it as well.
- The Argan oil used for this product is 100% pure and organic and contains no artificial additives, colors, or impurities.
- This shampoo is not tested on animals and contains no ingredients that came from animals.
- It has a fresh citrus fragrance.
- It is safe enough to use on a daily basis yet strong enough to tackle even the toughest hair.
- A number of individuals who have used the product, claim that it is very effective.
- While this product has the ability to strengthen hair and prevent dry skin and flaking, it is not always a remedy one should use if they have a more serious skin conditions such as psoriasis. As with any product, what may work for some people does not work for others. Depending on your particular skin condition, it may not be the right product for you.
- There have been some consumers who have complained that the shampoo leaves their hair dry and brittle. This very well could have been due to misuse or for not using the conditioner which helps to soften the hair.
- Some consumers also mentioned that this shampoo is only good for very oily hair and will not work if your hair is not extremely oil. Other individuals however, have noticed significant change in their hair’s texture and condition after simply one use.
- There are some consumers who believe that the product is overpriced for the amount that is given which is 8 ounces. However, it is one of the lower priced Argan oil shampoo products on the market today.
Given the Pros and Cons, what do you think of Tru Moroccan Repair Shampoo?
Organic argan oil has been proven effective in the treatment of both conditions with the skin as well as the hair. It has received a number of positive reviews and praises from individuals who have noticed significant change in the way their hair looks and feels. Despite the complaints, it is worth giving it a shot. Most complaints are due to improper use or are from individuals who have serious skin conditions that cannot be treated with this product.
Have you ever tried Tru Moroccan Repair Shampoo? Feel free to share your experience or leave comments below.