When your hair is naturally straight it can be frustrating to achieve the kind of curly hair that you want. Many women remember their mothers using really hot curling irons to get curly hair for church or being made to wear rags tied in their hair for the same purpose. Luckily for modern women and their daughters there are now much better options when they want curly hair for everyday or special occasions. Tifara Beauty Flexible Curling Rods are a wonderful way to get curl easily in your hair without worrying about being burned, having to use chemicals, or needing to use special product. These versatile curling rods can be used to create tight curls, long beachy waves, or light and feathery curls that will flatter any woman. Because of how easy they are to use, these rods will quickly become a part of your beauty routine. Be prepared to be amazed at how easily you can get the style of your dreams!
So what do you get?
The Tifara Beauty Flexible Curling Rods is a 42-pack of multicolor rods that come in seven sizes. The sizes are:
- 3/8″, 7/16″, 1/2″, 9/16″, 5/8″, 11/16″, and 7/8″.
With this many options for sizes it should be possible for the user to create the perfect style! Each rod is 7 inches long and made of lightweight foam, making them long enough, soft and flexible enough to easily work through your hair.
How to roll your hair with flexi rods?
For best results when using these hair rods first moisturize the hair or have wet to make sure that your curls will last as long as possible. Work any moisturizer – such as coconut oil or Shea butter moisturizer – through your hair with a comb or your fingers. Then carefully separate your hair into sections and, starting at the ends of your hair, place a section on a rod and slowly roll up to your head, wrapping the hair carefully around the rod. Fold the ends of the curling rod in on itself to hold the hair in place. Let the hair dry either by sleeping in them or letting them air dry during the day. When your hair has completely dried you can uncurl the ends of the rods and slowly unroll the hair. Remove the hair rod and style your now curly hair as desired.
The pros and cons of the Tifara Beauty Flexible Curling Rods
- These rods are incredibly easy to use, even if you’re new to styling hair. The soft foam doesn’t hurt your fingers when you’re working with them or when they’re in your hair. They shouldn’t break or damage or hair when they’re in use.
- There’s a lot of them in this pack! For the user who wants to achieve a really natural curly look with lots of different size curls in all directions it’s important to have a lot of curlers. Otherwise it’s easy to only have a few of the same size curls and the look will be very unnatural.
- The carrying case that the Tifara Beauty Flexible Curling Rods come in is perfect for keeping them contained when not in use. It’s also a wonderful way to transport these curling rods if you need to travel with them.
- Like most curlers that you leave in over night, these rods are not very comfortable to sleep in. Anything bumpy on the head and pillow can keep the user up at night and these rods are no different.
- When used on completely dry hair they sometimes leave frizzy curls instead of the soft bouncy ones that people so often desire. This seems like an easy fix – if you have the time to do so, do a little extra prep before hand to ensure a good outcome.
With all this in mind, where do you stand on this product?
For the average user, these rods seem like a wonderful way to curl your hair without the use of heat or damaging chemicals. Since they’ll work on both wet and dry hair (although the curls will last longer on hair that is wet or moisturized), they seem like a perfect fit for a mother who wants to do her child’s hair without damaging it or running the risk of burning her child. Of course, sleeping on curlers has never been comfortable, and for children this can be an even more difficult task. The benefits of Tifara Beauty Flexible Curling Rods would have to be weighed against a good night’s sleep.
So have you used them? We’d love to hear from anyone who orders these curling rods or already has experience with them at home. It’s wonderful to hear directly from people who have chosen them and either love them or find something left to be desired. Everybody is different and has a different opinion about things – we’d love to hear what you think! Share your experience with us or leave us a comment on the blog and let us know.
Leave a Reply