Continuing the proud line of Rogaine Products, Rogaine Men’s Hair Regrowth Treatment is perfect for individuals looking to add more hair to top of their scalp. As no man wants to admit that they are balding, this foam helps to slow and even block this process through its ingredient list designed to promote the opening of channels in your cell membrane to promote hair growth. Not considered at DHT blocker, this alternative method towards hair regrowth has provided incredible results for a wide range of people.
Clinically tested, nearly 9 out of 10 men reported results. Along with revitalizing hair follicles, this treatment is easy to use and comes with a dermatologist recommendation. Simple use instructions as well as a 3 month supply per bottle means relatively little effort and cost on your part for something as important as stopping hair loss.
Ingredients used in Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment
The only ingredient is 5% minoxidil topical aerosol. This chemical is responsible for stimulating hair growth follicles to grow. Opening the channels in your cell membranes, the minoxidil will gradually stimulate hair growth over time. While effective, it does take some time for the effects to be seen, requiring a minimum of 3-months before results are expected. Again it should be noted that it is not a DHT blocker. As a result, it has significantly less chemicals then other regrowth treatments, making it a popular choice among dermatologists as it is simple and to the point.
How to properly use Rogaine Foam?
Carefully dispense a ½ cap full of the hair growth foam onto your fingers. Using your fingers, massage it to the area where your hair is thinning. Once it has been thoroughly massaged in, be sure to wash your hands. Treatment is most effective when applied both in the morning and at night. In addition, the hair growth treatment will dry on its own, requiring no additional care on your part. Be sure to apply after taking a shower.
Rogaine requires constant use to produce and keep results, but there are also some side effects you need to be aware of. As state above, the average amount of time before noticeable hair growth improves is 3 months. Also, if you stop using it, then you will begin losing hair again. Be aware that during the first few weeks there may be an increased amount of hair shedding. This is normal, as it signifies your hair follicles being stimulated and beginning to grow hair. If shedding continues after two weeks, then you may want to consider seeing your doctor.
The pros and cons of Rogaine Hair Regrowth Treatment
- Overwhelmingly positive results from those who used it at least 3 months.
- Easy to apply to the scalp.
- Plenty of support provided by Rogaine to help you not forget applications.
- Well priced when matched to other hair loss prevention alternatives.
- Deals available on pricing when purchasing in bulk.
- Recommended by dermatologists and clinically proven to help regrow hair.
- Though not designed for frontal hair growth, some people have reported improvement.
- While not recommended, some women have reported success with this hair regrowth treatment.
- An alternative for more complex chemical DHT treatments.
- An alternative approach towards hair regrowth that can be paired with other hair loss prevention methods.
- Great for re-growing hair at the top of your scalp.
- Does not work for everyone.
- Not being a DHT blocker, Rogaine Men’s Hair Regrowth Treatment may not help individuals whose primary cause of hair loss comes from DHT
- Requires constant use and keeping track of use.
- It is not recommended to help with frontal hair loss or a receding hair line.
- It is also not recommended for women.
Where does that leave us?
It provides an excellent regrowth treatment that utilizes 5% minoxidil to stimulate hair growth. An alternative to DHT treatments, many people report incredible results with its use. While it may take several months to show results as well as the establishment of a routine so that you do not forget to use it twice a day, doing so will provide more hair on your head. In addition, its easy use means taking up less then 30 seconds of your time once a routine is established.
While some individuals reported no change when using Rogaine, its dermatologist recommendation as well as clinical trial helps to show that it is still worth trying if you are experiencing hair loss. In addition to using this to regrow your hair, you should consider matching it with a DHT shampoo or conditioner. Designed to help stop DHT from reaching your hair follicles, doing both will improve your odds of keeping your hair for a long time to come.
What do you think about Rogaine Men’s Hair Regrowth Treatment? Got a comment, question, or story? Let us know and add your voice to this important conversation.