It’s difficult to find a great conditioner these days. Walking into the local drug store or supermarket is completely overwhelming. You end up making a decision based on the price of the product. The one that’s cheaper always wins. But then you end up greatly disappointed when your hair is just as dry and brittle as ever. Or, you go to a salon and have your hair done. It feels incredibly silky and smooth so you inquire from your stylist how to make your hair to feel that way all the time. He/She shows you a product whose price tag is more than your car note. Luckily, Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner is not only super effective and softening hair, but it’s also affordable. It proves that you don’t have to spend a ton of money to have incredibly soft, healthy looking hair.
What’s in Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner that makes it work so well?
Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil has a number of healthy, all natural ingredients that work in perfect unison to improve the quality of your hair.
- Organic Argan Oil – promotes shine and adds body to all hair types.
- Coconut Oil – helps to repair and reverse the effects of dry and damaged hair.
- Lavender Extract – there are no harsh chemicals or artificial scents in Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner. However, Lavender extract is added for a relaxing and aromatic scent.
- Other Unique Ingredients – these safe, effective ingredients promote manageability and provide an incredible amount of smoothness.
It’s not just what’s in this conditioner that makes it work so well, it’s what’s not in it.
- No Parabens – when you have a product that uses a great deal of proteins, there’s the chance of bacteria growth. Parabens are added to a number of products to prevent the growth of bacteria. Unfortunately, there’s a health risk. It was found back in the 1990’s that Parabens act as estrogen when they’re in the body. Because of that, they can throw off the body’s level of estrogen. Researchers also found Parabens in malignant breast tumors. Scary! But no worry about that here, this conditioner is paraben free.
- No SLS – SLS or sodium lauryl sulfate is found in a number of personal care products – shampoos, soaps, and conditioners. An excess amount of SLS consumption may cause kidney and liver damage.
- No harsh chemicals – the problem with many personal care items is that they have good chemicals that help, but then toxic chemicals that can actually have a severe counter effect. Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner is completely free from harsh chemicals.
It doesn’t matter what type of hair you have: oily, dry, damaged – all of these conditions can be easily treated with the regular and continual use of Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner.
How to use Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner?
While it is safe to use Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner every day, it’s recommended that you do so about 3 times per week. You simply pump a dime sized amount of conditioner into your hand and apply it to your damp hair. Let it sit for about 2 minutes, and then rinse it clean.
You can also do a deep conditioning treatment with this conditioner by wetting your hair, applying enough conditioner to saturate your hair, and then leaving it on for 20 minutes. After this, you rinse out the conditioner, and allow your hair to dry.
Note: You should avoid putting any sort of conditioner on your scalp near the roots. This can actually weigh hair down and cause it to become oily.
The pros and cons of Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner?
- There are no harsh chemicals, SLS, or Parabens in the conditioner, making it completely safe to use on all hair types and for people who have sensitive skin that is easily irritated by chemicals.
- Made with lavender oil which gives it a relaxing, aromatic scent.
- This conditioner is less expensive that salon sold products that sell for upwards of $30-$45 for a small bottle.
- You can use this conditioner for occasional, semi-daily conditioning, or for a deep conditioning treatment.
- Helps prevent hair loss and may even reverse the effects of early hair loss.
- Leaves hair silky, smooth, and manageable.
- While it is affordable, being around $20 for a bottle definitely makes it more expensive than bargain brands.
- The product is too harsh for children’s hair, so you want to make sure you don’t leave it out.
- Conditioners in general can make your hair heavier, however if you avoid placing on the root of the hair, you can eliminate this risk completely.
Is Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner worth a try?
In a world where there are countless varieties of shampoos and conditioners that boast being good for the hair, this is one that actually holds up to its promises. The ingredients are all recognized as healthy, it eliminates the ingredients and chemicals that are damaging, and the result is having hair that is soft, manageable, and smooth. You can’t get this with the conditioners that you buy for $1 in the pharmacy. If you’re suffering from premature hair loss, this conditioner can even reverse the effects and prevent it from getting worse. Yes, you’ll pay $20, but this is far less than the salon level products that your stylist uses on your hair. At the end of the day, this conditioner is one of the best, most natural and effective products available.
Have you recently purchased Pura d’or Organic Argan Oil Conditioner? Are you a long time user? Maybe you’re on the fence about ordering it. Either way, leave a comment below and share your experience. This community is incredibly helpful in answering questions.