Losing one’s hair and going bald is a nightmare that many people dread while growing older. Each year people spend billions of dollars on gimmicks and radical treatments to help stop hair loss, or add new hair to one’s head. Instead of wasting your money on radical treatments that may or may not work, why not try Pura d’or Organic Anti Hair Loss Shampoo?
This shampoo is all organic and contains only natural ingredients and preservatives, meaning it is healthy for your hair and scalp, and it has also been shown to slow hair loss and strengthen existing hair. This shampoo is safe to use on all hair types, and can be used by both men and women, additionally it is safe to use on color-treated hair as well as naturally colored hair.
Ingredients of Pura d’or Organic Anti Hair Loss Shampoo
The following is a complete listing of the ingredients contained within this shampoo. The key ingredients are Argan oil, Biotin and the DHT blocker mix. Other ingredients found in shampoo are Deionized Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sufonate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyquaternium 71, Cocamide MIPA, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Polyquaternium 80, Disodium Lauryl Sulfosuccinate, Melaleuca Alternifolia, Nigella Sativa Oil, Phyllanthus emblica, Urtica dioica extract, Serenoa Serrulata extract, Cedrus atlantica oil, Rosmarinus officinalis, Salvia Sclarea oil, Polygonum Multiflorum Root, Citrus Medica Limonum, Citrus Grandis Seed Extract, Hibiscus Rosa-sinensis Extract, Nicotinic acid, Cucurbita Pepo, Prunus Africana Bark, Zinc Pyrithione, Tocopherol, Soy Isoflavone, Beta Sitosterol, Camellia sinensis, Lactobacillus Ferment, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Willow Bark Extract and Citric Acid.
Don’t worry if you have trouble reading or understanding some of the ingredients. The important thing to know is that all of the ingredients are natural and organic. The ingredients include over 15 different types of DHT blockers. DHT is the chemical that can lead to hair loss when it builds up in the body and on the scalp. Blocking DHT is one of the ways Pura d’or Organic Anti Hair Loss Shampoo leads to reduced hair loss and increased hair health.
The ingredients are USDA 90% biobased certified ingredients and contain no sulfates, parabens or chemical preservatives. All of the ingredients work together to provide a deep cleanse and clean, while also ensuring your hair remains healthy, sleek and shiny. The shampoo works to improve the overall health of your hair follicles, and it works to improve the cell growth and quality of your hair.
What is the best way to use the shampoo?
You’ll want to rub the product in to your palms and then begin gently rubbing it in to your scalp. It’s important to remember that hair loss happens at the scalp, so you want to focus on that area rather than just washing the hair that you already have. After about 30 seconds of this process you’ll want to rinse your hair for another 30 seconds and repeat the process from the beginning to a get a deep clean.
The pros and cons of Pura d’or Organic Anti Hair Loss Shampoo
- Going bald or losing your valuable natural hair is one of the biggest fears for quite a few people. Using Pura d’or Organic Anti Hair Loss Shampoo is a great way to stop existing hair loss and prevent future hair loss. Additionally, this shampoo has been shown to improve the overall health of your hair by increasing the strength of the hair follicle and improving hair cell health. This leads to thicker and richer hair that will truly stand out in a crowd.
- Now you no longer have to worry about damaging your hair by using your favorite shampoo. All of the ingredients used in this shampoo are 100% natural and are biobased organic, meaning they have no chemical properties or compounds which could be harmful for your hair and scalp.
- In addition to reducing the chances of hair loss, Pura d’or Organic Anti Hair Loss Shampoo has been shown to actually increase the health and strength of your existing hair. This is accomplished through the use of DHT blockers. DHT is a natural chemical found in your body which contributes to hair loss and damage. By combining over 15 different DHT blockers in the ingredients list, this shampoo is able to effectively limit the amount of damage that is done to your hair follicles and cells.
- Despite the numerous advantages related to using this shampoo for anti-hair loss measures, the price is fairly steep, even for the well-to-do consumer.
- Another disadvantage related to using this shampoo is the long treatment timetable involved. It is recommended that this shampoo be used for at least three months on a daily basis to notice any improvement – a timetable that may prove too long for those that are impatient or desire immediate gratification.
Pros and Cons aside, what are your thoughts about Pura d’or Organic Anti Hair Loss Shampoo?
Pura d’or Organic Anti Hair Loss Shampoo has been shown to both improve the overall health of your hair while also decreasing hair loss. This is accomplished by the numerous all-natural ingredients which utilize anti-DHT properties to reduce hair loss and increase hair health.
Feel free to leave a comment below if you have any experience using this shampoo. Adding your experience report will help other consumers make up their mind as to whether they want to purchase this shampoo or not. Remember that it may take up to three months before noticeable results can be seen while using this shampoo, so it is imperative that you stay patient and not to give up early if you are not witnessing overnight results.