Pura d’or Anti Dandruff Organic Shampoo controls flaking, scaling, and itching caused by dandruff. This wonderful product sooths, balances, and moisturizes the hair through an advanced formula of all natural ingredients containing botanicals that are safe enough for everyday use. It also contains no sulfates, no parabens, no DEA, and no harsh chemicals which tend to dry out the hair and cause irritation and burning to the scalp. This shampoo prevents dry and unmanageable hair through a mixture of argan oil, tea tree oil, cedar wood oil, nettle extracts, and many other 100% natural ingredients.
What are all the active ingredients used in Pura d’or Anti Dandruff Organic Shampoo?
Since Pura d’or Anti Dandruff Organic Shampoo only contains all-natural and organic ingredients, you will never have to worry about the chemicals you are putting onto your scalp and in your hair. The list of ingredients used is rather short and simple in comparison to other anti-dandruff shampoos. Pura d’or Anti Dandruff Organic shampoo contains purified water, sodium cocoyl isethionate which comes from coconuts, and cocamidopropul betaine which is also from coconut. It also contains a blend of argan, tea tree, peppermint, lemon, cedar wood, lavender, clary sage, avocado, and patchouli oils which are absorbed into the hair to make it soft and manageable as well as protect the hair from heat damage. Other ingredients include aloe vera, biotin, B-vitamin complex, vitamin E, zinc, phenoxyethanol as a mild preservative, grapefruit seed extract as a natural preservative, lactic acid which naturally comes from yogurt, and Dead Sea salts.
How to apply the shampoo to your hair?
When using this shampoo, you will want to thoroughly wet your hair and apply a quarter-sized amount to the palms of your hands. Work the shampoo into a rich lather by massaging the formula into your scalp and through your hair to remove dead skin cells from the hair follicles and encourage renewed cell growth. Leave the lather to rest in your hair for two minutes to allow the ingredients to sink into the scalp and hair for the best treatment. Once you are sure the all-natural ingredients have been absorbed well enough, rinse thoroughly. You can use Pura d’or Anti Dandruff Organic Shampoo everyday if you chose as the ingredients are organic, they should not cause irritation unless there is an allergic reaction.
The pros and cons of Pura d’or Anti Dandruff Organic Shampoo
- Adds moisture to hair.
- Treats flaking, scaling, and redness caused by dandruff.
- Many people that have used it love the pump bottle that the shampoo comes in as it makes using the product that much easier.
- Better than expensive salon products.
- Removes the need for conditioner.
- Leaves hair feeling soft and manageable.
- Eliminates itching and irritation caused by seborrheic dermatitis.
- Recommended for sensitive skin.
- Pleasant and calming scent.
- A majority of the low rated reviews are due to the fact that shampoo did nothing to help you prevent dandruff. However each person will have a different reaction to different products and most important you must know the reason that cause dandruff on your scalp.
- Other major complaints for those who are not a fan of the shampoo are due to the smell and cost. It runs around $20 for a 16 ounce bottle and it has strong patchouli smell.
- May left your hair greasy.
What do you think, it is worth trying?
Even though each review that can be found seems so contradictory and may cause some concerns, each person will have a different reaction to Pura d’or Anti-dandruff Organic Shampoo. However the majority of consumers seem to enjoy this product enough to buy it even if it is a little on the pricier side when it comes to shampoo. If you are looking for an all-natural shampoo that contains very few preservatives and organic ingredients, this is exactly the product for you. Especially since it contains ingredients that will moisturize and protect your hair from the damage caused by the suns UV rays, the use of hair products, and many other things that can damage your hair.
If you have used Pura d’or Anti-dandruff Organic Shampoo before, we would love to hear all about your experience and answer product questions for those of whom are interesting in trying this product but may have concerns. If this product has peaked your interest we would love for you to tell us your