Organix South has brought to market a unique and cost effective shampoo for fighting dandruff that is made using a less common active ingredient: Neem oil. Extracted from the expressed vegetable matter of the Azadirachta Indica, which is indigenous the Indian subcontinent, the popularity and spreading use of the tree’s oil has caused it to become more widespread in global distribution. The pure and unadulterated form of the oil has a strong mix of peanut and garlic like odors. Though when used in products, this odor is greatly reduced by its dilution and addition of other ingredients. Coming from Organix South, the the Neem oil used in their products has been processed using only organically grown and tended orchards, ensuring the purest of contents while still maintaining a reasonable price. Their patented blend of active and inactive ingredients can easily boast to not only being organic, but they are also kosher, vegetarian and animal friendly, as well as being gluten and filler free.
How Neem oil works in combination with the other ingredients?
Dandruff is often the result of inflammation, dryness and irritation to the scalp. Organix South TheraNeem Shampoo is part of treatment system that focuses on calming the irritation and targeting multiple areas for an all around balanced approach to dandruff treatment.
The main ingredients in the shampoo are Neem oil that has been extracted from not only the leaves, but the bark of the Azadirachta Indica tree. The exact effects of the Neem oil are to calm the irritation and help restore balance to the cellular cycle of the scalp’s surface. When there is a lot of inflammation or irritation, the skin often reacts with a flaking response that is the result of the rebirth cycle being accelerated in attempt to slough off the unwanted irritating factor. Sometimes the cycle is also sped up due to internal inflammation or irritants from the immune system.
Cherry bark extract is also used to help target inflammation. Tart cherry juice from the fruit has become increasingly popular as a natural inflammatory treatment, and studies have been extended to the rest of the plant as well in different species. Cherry bark extract helps to calm the dandruff causing irritation and it can even increase the blood flow of the scalp by naturally opening up narrowed blood vessels that had been congested from inflammation.
Bacteria that normally live on the scalp can sometimes cause an allergic type of reaction, the result of which is often itchy dandruff. The next active ingredient helps to target that potential culprit. Pine oil is used to help not only really cleanse the scalp of possible irritating bacterial, it can also help exfoliate and kill other potential causes of dandruff.
Chamomile and basil are also added to help enhance the calming effects of the other ingredients, working in synergy with the other components to enhance their effectiveness. By themselves and in other forms, they are renowned as healthy components in relaxation practices. Chamomile tea is one example in particular where the helpful herb has been used for thousands of years to help sooth the body. Basil is featured in a lot of recipes, and it can have a gently calming effect as well as provide aid in reducing inflammation.
Of the remaining active ingredients, sea salt, while seemingly minor to most, it known the world over as a powerfully effective agent used to exfoliate. Its presence in TheraNeem is to help enhance the cleansing and purifying properties that help rid the scalp of excess of irritating bacterium.
How to properly use TheraNeem shampoo?
TheraNeem’s unique formula makes it a bit thinner than most shampoos. This aspect is due to two reason. The first is that is prides itself on being free of fillers such as paraben wax, and the second is that it gets better penetration into the scalp because of it. Apply a typical amount of shampoo into wet hair, massage gently into scalp and leave it in for three to five minutes. After which, it should be rinsed and followed with an appropriate conditioner, such as the TheraNeem conditioner or other moisturizing product.
The pros and cons of Organix South TheraNeem Shampoo
- It is fully organic and filler free, which is great for those wanting to reduce the amount of harsh and unnatural chemicals being used in their life.
- Because of its powerful combination of ingredients, it can have a highly effective impact on those with extremely oily hair.
- Using a blend of all natural sources, TheraNeem shampoo has a pleasant, gender neutral smell that can work well for any gender or age, so long as care is taken with younger users.
- The rich Neem oils and other ingredients can leave hair clean, soft, and perfectly moisturized.
- One of most popular reasons among fans of TheraNeem is it one of the most affordable options for a wide range of itchy scalp problems, including dandruff.
- Its ingredients target a lot of common points that cause dandruff, but they cannot target all of them. Without knowing the exact cause for your dandruff, it is possible to have less than desired or none of the desired relief from dandruff.
- Because it works so well and can even be used with oily hair types, there is the chance that it can cause an imbalance between dryness and oiliness of your hair. Using a separate type of TheraNeem Gentle Therape Conditioner or alternating with another product, can help you remedy the problem, as well as target other potential causes for dandruff.
Pros and Cons aside, what are your thoughts about Organix South TheraNeem Shampoo?
Reading other people’s reviews is one thing, and trying it for yourself is another. Have you tried TheraNeem shampoo or any of the other Organix South TheraNeem products? Did they work for you? It is understood that even on products such as this, which has hundreds if not thousands of positive reviews across the web, that there may be some differing opinions, and we would like to hear them.
Please feel free to share your experience, thoughts, or comments below regarding Organix South TheraNeem Shampoo.
Leave a Reply