Looking for a new moisturizing shampoo? Why not go with a product offered by a company so well known that it is practically a household name? Neutrogena is a giant among the cosmetics, hair care, and skin care markets. Selling products the world over, it has worked to make its brand synonymous with quality.
With hundreds of products listed under their name, there is a great deal of diversity among what they sell. Even something as specific as moisturizing shampoo still has several different options to choose from. With that in mind, let’s take a moment to review the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo. How does it compare to other Neutrogena products and is it worth picking up over the competition’s brand? Hopefully, the complete guide written below will help you figure out exactly what this shampoo can do and whether or not it is right for your hair.
A shampoo that provides a superior experience
Neutrogena’s Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo is a fresh, salon approved hair product whose first task is treating dry hair. The Triple Moisture Shampoo is perfect for treating hair that is over processed, color treated, or otherwise extra dry. For the millions of people who find themselves in this exact situation, picking up a shampoo that offers relief is a welcomed relief.
Most shampoos and conditioners that you come across will not include anywhere near the strength of this shampoo. The best liked features of the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo is ease of use as well as the fantastic results. Great for super kinky hair, it manages to hold things in place and retain moisture. It helps to create smooth, touchable hair that works to dissolve away the impurities that get in the way of moisturizing. Natural extracts penetrate hair and provide the look and feel that you are looking for. While olive helps to penetrate the center, meadow foam seed helps to moisturize the middle while sweet almond wraps the surface in a protective coating.
How to properly use the shampoo?
Use is simple and straightforward. With wet damp hair, apply the shampoo. Work it into a gentle lather using your fingers. Rinse very well afterwards to make sure the shampoo is fully out. Great for defining natural curl pattern, the shampoo smells like a bouquet of flowers. Consider pairing this with Neutrogena’s conditioner for a combination that works very well together.
The pros and cons of the Neutrogena Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo
- Being a salon quality product, it will helps to restore moisture to your hair.
- Customers report that it is absolutely fantastic for African American hair.
- The moisturizer does not flake after some time.
- A little bit of the moisturizer manages to go a very long way, improving the length of the product.
- Results including soft and curly hair gets better and better with continued use.
- Doesn’t result in the itchy scalp experienced with many other shampoos.
- It is lightweight, inexpensive, and practical.
- Along with being available in the form of a cream lather, you can also get the shampoo as a conditioner, a leave in cream, a shine serum, and a hair mask.
- Neutrogena has not kept the formula the same over the course of different releases, meaning that those who liked it before may not like it now.
- Too much moisturizer for some, capable of overwhelming and leaving a greasy residue.
- Some people report it making their hair crunchy.
- There are reports that one or more condition showed variable improvement or worsening with consistent use.
Is this amazing shampoo worth a try?
The Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo by Neutrogena has a lot going for it. Providing a powerful way to fight against drying and damaged hair, the shampoo definitely gets the job done. At the same time, it does not manage to work for every person equally. There are a few individuals who have adverse reactions, including greasiness or dryer hair. That being said, the vast majority of people who use this product have reported better than average results.
Have you had experience with the Triple Moisture Cream Lather Shampoo or with Neutrogena in general? Share with us your experience and help those reading this review better understand how effective it is and whether or not it is worth their time.
Leave a Reply