We can all use a bit of detangling conditioner, even our children, to make sure that our hair is smooth and easy to manage after a bath or shower. Children don’t appreciate too much when you have to detangle their hair, because it is uncomfortable and even painful sometimes, as you accidentally end up pulling on their hair with the purpose of getting those knots out. So, why don’t you make your task easier by using a safe and efficient conditioner? The hair will be so soft that it will be a pleasure to brush the hair of your child after a bath, without the risk of pulling and creating any discomfort. Of course, because we are talking about children, the high quality of such a product is mandatory. The Little Twig Conditioning Detangler will do a great job, by using only safe and natural ingredients.
What’s in that makes it work so well?
As the name of the product suggests, the conditioner is hypoallergenic. This means that none of the ingredients used for making the product can trigger skin allergies, irritations, and any issues. The list of ingredients contains chamomile flower, calendula, and cameliia leaf extracts, sunflower seeds oil, jojoba seeds oil, tea tree oil, lavender oil, citrus leaf oil, rosemary leaf extract, and aloe leaf juice. All of these ingredients are known for their soothing and hydrating properties, promoting a healthy and shiny hair, with no tangles. The conditioner is free of phthalates, sulfates, and parabens. It also does not contain wheat, nuts, and soy products or by-products. And it is cruelty-free, as it is not tested on animals. Because the Little Twig conditioner was created to be used for children, it is also tested and approved by pediatricians. If you choose this product, you can be sure that the safety and wellbeing of your child will not be endangered in any way possible.
How to use the product?
The product is extremely easy to use, having a soft, creamy texture, with a discreet lavender scent. Because of its cream-like consistency, it will be hard for the product to drip from the hair and get into the eyes of the child. Even if the product was especially made not to be irritating, you should be careful for it not to end up in the child’s eyes when using it. This can be achieved by using a small quantity of conditioner, the size of a nickel in your hands, and by applying it gently on the hair, working it in from the roots towards the ends.
Always use the Little Twig Conditioning Detangler on wet hair, as it is not recommended for applying it on dry hair. It is best to use it after washing the hair with a shampoo, so the hair is clean and the product can work its way inside the hair’s cuticles. Again, a small quantity of conditioner is sufficient to detangle the hair and create a soft sensation, which will allow it to get detangled easily, even if the hair is thick and curly. After the conditioner has been applied on the hair, you can choose to rinse it after a few minutes or you can leave it in, if the hair is dry and needs something to increase its softness and hydration. Once you have used the conditioner, the hair is ready to be towel dried and combed. If you decide to leave in the conditioner but you notice that the hair appears heavy and greasy, consider rinsing the product next time you use it, because the hair may not need a leave-in treatment.
The pros and cons of the Little Twig Conditioning Detangler
- The product works great on thick and curly hair, even on dry hair that has a tendency of forming the so-called rat nests in the child’s head. It will produce great results in the case of children that have never got their hair cut before, which lead to damaged and hard to manage hair. The result will be soft and healthy hair.
- Only a small amount of product is necessary to obtain the best results, which means that the product will last for quite a while.
- Even if it was destined for child use, the conditioner can be easily used by adults as well, if they want to enjoy a safe and natural conditioner for their hair.
- It is safe to use even by the youngest babies, if the parents need some help with getting their natural curls untangled and soft, but are afraid to use a regular conditioner from such an early age. The all-natural botanical composition of the product and the fact that it is not irritating and hypoallergenic makes it perfect for using it in the case of small children.
- In comparison with other conditioners for children, Little Twig may be a bit more expensive than average. But personal care products that contain ingredients of high-quality and are entirely natural are usually pricier than average products.
- Even if it works in most cases of children with dry and curly hair, it is not guaranteed that it will work in 100% of the cases, so there are chances not to deliver the expected results all the time. There were some parents that weren’t that satisfied with this product, even if most parents that tried it loved it. Also, you may need to use a higher quantity of conditioner on your child’s hair in order to remove the knots.
Is Little Twig Conditioning Detangler worth a try?
We have to admit that the list of ingredients for the Little Twig Conditioning Detangler is very convincing, because all parents wish to use safe products when it comes to their children. It is very comforting to see that there are products that do not use chemicals or substances that can be dangerous for children, especially for the very young ones. Very many parents are grateful for finding this product, as it helps them detangle their children’s thick and curly hair. If you are looking for a safe product to do this, you can very well opt for this high-quality product. In case you decide to buy it or you are already using the conditioner, do let us know how it helped you in detangling and improving the aspect of the hair.