Searching for a flat iron can feel like a pain when every other product you have tried is either lacking in versatility or requires you to attack your hair with a ferocity to get the styling that you want. However with the HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron you will find that you not only achieve the versatility that you desire, but it suits all hair types ensuring that the temperature is perfect for your hair type. Not only will you be able to ensure that your hair is styled in a way that you like, but you won’t have to increase the amount of damage done to your hair by going over it multiple times to achieve the results you are looking for. It is no doubt that is a high-end product, and at the current price range it is a steal.
What are the features of this powerful flat iron?
You will notice several benefits from the use of this flat iron over various other product on the market today. For instance the heating levels are completely adjustable to ensure that all hair types are covered when using this iron making it ideal for fine hair to thick mixed hair types. The heating temperature ranges between 140 and 400 F and will allow you to straighten your hair or style it quickly and effortlessly. Other benefits include the versatility of this flat iron such as the ability to straighten, curl, or flip your hair using various methods during styling. You will also notice that your hair will be silkier and shinier after using the HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron as the ion plates help to obtain these results that other flat irons will not.
The 1 inch plate also ensures versatility with this flat iron as it is thin enough to use on short hair and bangs while also promising results for longer hair as well. This means that when you decide to cut your hair or go with a different hair style you won’t have to replace your flat iron due to its width. In an added bonus, the edges of the iron are rounded to allow for ease when twisting and turning the iron into the hair to create the flips and curls you want. And the cord allows you to turn the flat iron to prevent hang ups on a twisted cord while you are styling your hair. Another fun benefit is the speed in which the iron heats up as the technology used in this iron allows for quick heating and even heat distribution preventing hotspots in the iron.
How to properly use the flat iron?
Much like many other flat irons on the market today, you can do a variety of different hair styles using your HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron. Since the iron is only 1 inch wide, you can make curls by twisting and winding your hair around the body of the iron before gently and slowly sliding down your hair. You can also straighten away any frizz in your hair by placing it close to the roots of a section of hair and gently pulling the iron, sliding it down your hair. This flat iron will definitely ensure you have a variety of hairstyles available to you no matter how long or short your hair is.
The pros and cons of the HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron
- The bonus products that are sent with the flat iron make life easier while styling and when storing or traveling with the flat iron.
- Possesses settings that are ideal for all hair types and can be adjusted accordingly using the dial on the inside of the handle.
- The swiveling cord prevents you from having to stop and straighten out the cord while styling your hair.
- Smooth ceramic tourmaline plates allow for smooth gliding through your hair.
- Indicator light ensures you can check the iron to see if it is heated or if it is still on.
- The power cord is 7 feet in length allowing more distance between you and the outlet if you don’t have a mirror next to your sink that is available. This is handy for travel as well since some hotels don’t have outlets where you would think they may be.
- Doesn’t leave a burnt smell to hair.
- Smooths out frizz and leaves a shiny look to the hair as well as a silky texture.
- Poorly made as one customer had the cord fall apart while removing from an outlet after use.
- No digital temperature gauge making it difficult to set the temperature perfectly.
- Dial is small and difficult for some customers to see.
- Some customers find the grip to be uncomfortable.
Given the pros and cons, what do you think of this flat iron
Weighing the pros and cons, it would be safe to assume that the number of customers who love this product certainly outweigh the ones who don’t. With the right price and the amount of satisfaction that many other customers have received, it is possible that some of the problems customers have are that of defects.
This HSI Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Ionic Flat Iron will easily be one of the best styling purchases you could make this year.
Also if you have any questions on the product, we would like to hear them so that we can answer those questions or so someone who already has this flat iron can answer them for you.
Leave a Reply