Every day your hair goes through a vigorous hair care routine in order to make you look good. You wash it, apply a styling gel, dry it with a hot blow dryer, add some ringlets with a curling iron, or straighten it with a flat iron. While your hair may look great for a while, there is going to come a time when you are going to have less and less to work with because your hair is getting burnt out – literally!
Luckily, HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner will rescue your hair and put everything back in balance again. When you employ those drying techniques in the name of beauty you have to use something that is going to counteract them and give your hair a fighting chance. The application of the HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner not only begins to work as soon as it is applied, it stays in and keeps working to protect your hair from further damage.
This product will make your hair soft and silky even if you have been mistaken for a scarecrow. It is strong enough to restore your hair immediately yet is not greasy in any way and there is no leftover residue to deal with. This conditioner nourishes your hair and brings it back to a healthy shine.
What are the ingredients in this powerful conditioner?
The HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner is brimming with ingredients that are specifically brought together to rectify a bad situation. Here are the main ingredients and what their part is in creating this magnificent transformation.
- Cyclopentasiloxane is a long name for a product but it is also referred to as CPS (whew!). This ingredient is a type of silicone and is added to many beauty products for its use in adding lubrication and creating shine in hair. It is often used in leave-in products because of its light consistency.
- Dimethicone Crosspolymer is another type of silicone and this one is also used as a lubricant making it easier to comb hair when it is wet. Its conditioning effects are able to stay on the hair with this leave-in product. It also serves to protect the hair against the heat from your styling tools.
- Argan Oil is a key ingredient and is derived from 200 year old trees that grow in Morocco. The beauty benefits of this hydrating ingredient help to moisturize the hair and give it back its shine. It can tame frizzy hair and hydrate the scalp and hair from the roots to the tips.
While the first two ingredients have long names you can see that their purpose in this product is important. Argan Oil is the primary reason this leave-in conditioner really works. The last ingredients listed on the package are all used to create the fragrance of this conditioner.
How do you use the HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner?
After you wash your hair, towel dry it so it is moist. You can also apply this product to dry hair. Take a couple of drops and work it throughout your hair from your scalp all the way to your dry ends. That’s it! Leave it in and style your hair as you usually do. You can use this product every day if you want as it will not create a buildup or a greasy feeling. It is lightweight and delivers a visible difference from the first application.
The pros and cons of HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner
- This product works great on all types of hair – thin, thick, straight, curly, and hair that has been colored.
- You can apply it and style your hair or let it dry naturally. Either way your hair will not be frizzy and you’ll find that your hairstyle stays in longer.
- The Argan Oil provides a light natural moisturizer rather than a heavy man-made cream that could be greasy on the hair.
- It really helps protect hair from the ravages of heat-related products, from hair dryers, to curling irons, to flat irons.
- The scent of the product is light with a very pleasing fragrance.
- It is reasonably priced and lasts a long time. You only need a few drops at a time for it to work its magic.
- It received rave reviews from customers who have used it. More than 80 percent said it not only did wat it promised, the results were better than expected.
- Some people were scared away by the list of ingredients. A quick search shows that these items are regularly used in beauty products and cosmetics.
- For those who didn’t care for it they were looking for a pure Argan Oil product.
- The only other complaints had to do with packaging problems which should be dealt with as soon as you receive a product. Request a replacement and then base your opinion on your experience with the product.
With these pros and cons, will you try HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner?
The response to the HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner was almost unanimous. Everyone who tried it loved the results. It’s easy to use and you are able to see brilliant results in minutes. It can be used every day or once a week, the choice is yours. It is reasonably priced and a little bit goes a long way.
If you have already tried HSI Professional Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner let us know how it worked for you. If not, give it a try.
Leave your comments on the experience below.
Leave a Reply