Our hair is quite literally our crown. The way our hair looks can change our entire appearance and it’s always on show for the world to see. Every woman deserves to have healthy and shiny hair that makes them look and feel great. Unfortunately many of us regularly use styling techniques that can cause serious damage to our hair. Damage that regular shampooing and conditioning just can’t repair. In recent years the use of hair oils has skyrocketed as women everywhere are realising that they need to pay more attention to their locks. This has worked in everyone’s favour as the increase in use has prompted an increase in research and development. Foxbrim is one company that has risen to the challenge offering a whole range of hair care products. The Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil is the combination of completely natural ingredients that effectively nourish and completely restore your hair
A closer look at the ingredients used in the product
The ingredients used in this product are all natural and completely vegan friendly. The formula has been created from 100% vegan plant based oils. One of the main components is Sunflower oil. This is included in order to help nourish the hair and prevent it from breaking. Another important ingredient is grapeseed oil. This helps to provide nourishment to all areas of the hair right from root to tip and also aids in preserving and sealing in moisture. The addition of Jojoba oil ensures that the hair is given the extra boost that it needs to strengthen from the inside out. Finally, Organic Argan oil is used to create a tight seal for the hair cuticles.
How to properly use the product?
The amount of product you will need to use will depend on how much hair you have and also the current state of your hair. For example, if you have very long hair that is quite dry and split then you will need to use slightly more than someone with short and healthier hair. It’s best to start with a small amount and then add more if necessary. Pump a small amount of the repair oil into the palms of your hands. Apply evenly all over your hair, paying particular attention to any areas that are drier or more damaged. If you are just looking for a quick hair boost then leave the product in for around 10 minutes and rinse out using your regular shampoo. If you want to go for the full restorative hair treatment then you need to leave the oil in for at least 2 hours and ideally you will want to leave it in overnight. Again, rinse out using your regular shampoo.
The pros and cons of the Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil
- The natural oils used to create the formula work together in order to nourish and invigorate hair from root to tip resulting in a head full of healthy and shining locks.
- The point of Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil is to have a long lasting effect on your hair. Therefore it has been developed so that it strengthens the hair from the inside out, ensuring that the benefits last.
- There are many components that go into creating a healthy and attractive head of hair. Volume is one of those things. The formula used in this product takes those limp locks and revitalises them to provide volume directly from the roots.
- All the plant based oils within this product will strengthen, nourish, soften and hydrate hair. This will help to eradicate annoying frizz and get rid of tricky tangles. There will be no more fighting with your hair every morning as your comb will glide right through.
- The Organic Argan oil helps to put a protective layer around every single strand of hair. This will provide a measure of heat protection for your hair. You should see a significant drop in the prevalence of split ends and will find that your hair stays hydrated even after heat has been applied.
- This product comes with Foxbrim’s money back guarantee.
- This product is meant for people who suffer with dry and damaged hair. If you already have quite oily hair then you might find that this product will make your hair much greasier much faster. There is also the possibility that using too much at one time or not washing it out properly will result in a greasy appearance.
- This product is far from a one fix treatment. In order to get the best results from this product you really need to be using it regularly. Depending on the condition of your hair, you may even find that you need to conduct a couple of deep treatments a week in order to repair the extensive damage.
With all this in mind, where do you stand on this product?
The real feature of Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Oil is the combination of completely natural ingredients. So many hair and body products use harsh chemicals that can cause more damage in the long run than they can repair. With this product there is no need to worry about that. As well as, the risk of allergic reaction is lowered due to these natural ingredients. The product seems to cover all the bases, every single ingredient has a purpose and all work together to create a health, strong and shiny head of hair. If you have any experiences using this product or are just curious about trying it, then have your say in the comments below.
Leave a Reply