This mineral balsam conditioner made by Adovia is a deep conditioner that is used to treat dry and damaged hair and reduce dry scalp and dandruff. It is made with pure dead sea salt, chamomile, and various other ingredients that will leave hair looking smooth and feeling healthy. It is a safe product that can be used on a daily basis and is also formulized for both men and women. It contains 21 different minerals to help strengthen the hair and make it brighter, healthier, and dandruff-free.
When it comes to dry scalp and dandruff, many of the products used to treat those conditions leave the hair feeling even drier as well as unmanageable. Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner has the ability to not only help with the problem of dandruff and dry skin, but also keeps hair looking soft and smooth. It has the ability to get right down into the scalp and to moisturize that dry skin and keep it from turning into flaky skin or dandruff.
The active ingredients used in Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner and how they work
Pure Dead Sea salt is the primary ingredient in this conditioner. This salt is extracted directly from the Dead Sea and has various therapeutic effects. It has the ability to not only beautify the skin, but nourish it as well. This particular type of salt is not only good for hair but has been known to treat conditions such as psoriasis of the skin. This ingredient helps to reduce dandruff, dry skin, and redness that is caused by irritated skin. The 21 different minerals that are in pure Dead Sea salt help to hydrate the hair which in turn prevents dandruff but also creates softer and healthier looking hair. It does not leave the hair looking oily or unwashed but gets to the core of the problem by dissolving deep into the scalp to stop dandruff before it ever becomes a problem.
Vitamin E is another key ingredient in this conditioner. Vitamin E has the ability to strengthen hair and also promotes hair growth. It is a stimulant for the growth of capillaries. When capillaries are profuse and healthy, the scalp’s blood circulation will be enhanced which in turn promotes healthy, strong, and ever-growing hair. This conditioner also contains aloe vera which is a great ingredient for moisturizing the hair. So not only does this conditioner keep dandruff and dry skin under control, but it also has the ability to keep the hair looking and feeling silky and smooth.
To use you must first shampoo your hair and then apply a small amount of Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner evenly on into the scalp. Then leave it sit for one minute and then rinse thoroughly.
The pros and cons of Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner
- It is 100% genuine and pure and organic and contains 21 different minerals that promote proper hair hydration as well as a healthy scalp. This product can also be used by both men and women.
- Has the ability to hydrate the hair with Dead Sea salt as well as aloe vera and vitamin E. This is what helps to keep hair looking soft and smooth.
- It provides itchy and dry scalp relief while at the same time, keeping hair looking and feeling shiny and soft. Very few products are able to do both.
- Reduces the appearance of dry and flaky scalp.
- This product is not tested on animals and is 100% cruelty free.
- Comes with a one year unconditional money-back guarantee so you have nothing to lose when purchasing the item. No questions will be asked all you have to do is simply ask for a refund.
- It is made with real Dead Sea salt that promotes strong hair as well as the consistent hair growth.
- It has a pleasant smell and does not make hair feel thick or weighed down.
- Some customers have said that their hair feels itchy and dry. This may be due to the fact that they have a more serious skin condition that causes their scalp to feel itchier than before.
- Many individuals have complained about the price of the product stating that it is way too expensive for the amount that is received in the bottle which is 8 ounces. The conditioner itself is actually very reasonably-priced compared to similar products.
- Other consumers complained that the scent is too strong and smells like dryer sheets. If you are sensitive to strong smells, this very well may be the case, however, most customers have found the scent to be very appealing.
Given the pros and cons, what do you think of Adovia Mineral Balsam Conditioner?
Adovia is a highly reputable company who specializes in skin and hair care products. Given their extensive experience, it is easy to see that they know what they are doing. Very few conditioners have the ability to help with dry scalp and dandruff while also keeping the hair well-conditioned and soft. With a one-year money-back guarantee to back that up, it is definitely worth giving it a try. Even with some of the negative comments that were given, it is still a worthy product. One must keep in mind that a number of factors come into play when consumers give product reviews. There is literally nothing to lose. If it does not work for you, you can get your money back with no questions asked.
Leave a Reply