Taking care of your hair is very important, especially when it comes to your confidence level. Having messy or unhealthy looking hair makes you look like you don’t care about your health or appearance, and that can’t possibly be true. Because your hair is often referred to as your “crowning glory,” it makes sense that you should take care of it as best as you can. That is why the Maple Holistics Hydrate Shampoo was invented.
This product is unlike anything else on the market, and not because of what you think. Yes it smells good and yes it is affordable, but it actually improves the condition of your hair over time. Maple Holistics Hydrate Shampoo can be used with any other product, even those made from another manufacturer. When used properly and as directed, this shampoo can transform the look and feel of your hair.
What are the ingredients in this powerful shampoo?
Maple Holistics is a popular brand that offers people unique products made from high quality ingredients. The Maple Holistics Hydrate Shampoo, however, is formulated specifically for those who suffer from excessively oily scalps and potentially dry hair. It is also great for people with itchiness and dandruff as well. Using a specially formulated combination of natural and synthetic ingredients, this shampoo corrects moisture imbalances and makes your hair more attractive and manageable.
Maple Holistics like to use the most natural ingredients possible in their hair care products. The main ingredients in this particular shampoo are French cypress and lemon oil. Users might also fight benefits in the fact that the shampoo also contains rosemary, jojoba oil, botanical keratin, and even basil. Although those ingredients may be seen as a little strange to some users, most people who have tried it say that it works wonders for their hair.
The main ingredients in the Maple Holistics Hydrate Shampoo create a hypoallergenic formula which works to reduce irritation and oiliness while ensuring that your hair stays nice and moisturized (which prevents future problems). The main ingredients calm overacting glands and promote a more natural cycle of cell renewal. In fact, the other ingredients in the shampoo even help your hair to grow quicker, and the hair that grows will come back healthier than before.
How to properly use the shampoo?
Using this shampoo is extremely easy. There are no complicated steps to follow and no special equipment is ever needed. Simply place a quarter-sized dollop in your hand and begin working it through your hair from the roots to the tips. The makers suggest users let the shampoo sit for about 3 to 4 minutes to fully absorb into the hair follicle. As always, you can rinse and repeat if you would like, or you can simply move on to the next stage of your hair care.
*NOTE: Maple Holistics suggest users follow up with a high quality conditioner to lock in the moisture and leave hair feeling clean and healthy.
The pros and cons of the Maple Holistics Hydrate Shampoo
- Naturally, everyone has a different experience when using a product. Although many people have used Maple Holistics Hydrate Shampoo, not all results were the same. Still, most folks had positive things to say.
- Most who have used this shampoo claim that it is effective at combatting hair moisture issues.
- Although unnecessary, this shampoo can be used every single day. However, the manufacturer states that the best way to use the product is every other day instead.
- It can be combined with a conditioner without making your hair too oily.
- It smells fantastic – a scent that is suitable for both men and women.
- The all-natural ingredients are safe for color treated hair, and does not contain any potentially harmful chemicals or byproducts.
- May not get rid of dandruff completely, especially dandruff that was persistent because of other conditions.
- It is somewhat expensive, with the average bottle costing about $18 for a small 8 oz. bottle. However, you need not wash your hair with it every day and there is a money back guarantee attached.
- Some studies have shown that certain people may experience worsening symptoms after using the product for a long time. Still, this may be due to the fact that oily, dry hair and dandruff are often causes by something that a shampoo cannot combat.
Given the pros and cons, what do you think of this shampoo?
When you are wanting to treat oily scalp or dry hair, it is important that you use a product that promises balanced moisture levels and that uses the gentlest ingredients possible. Maple Holistics Hydrate Shampoo seems to be exactly what the doctor ordered for most users. It is silky and light and can be used with any other haircare product in your arsenal. Overall, it seems to be the perfect shampoo for everybody – even those who do not currently have a hair moisture issue.
Since no two people are going to have the same experience with a product, it may be your best bet to simply try it out and see how it works for you. Keep in mind that most customer complains stem from their unresponsiveness to the product and do not necessarily have anything to do with the product itself. If you or someone you know has used Maple Holistics Hydrate Shampoo, be sure to leave a brief review to share with others who are still looking.