Organic Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir from InstaNatural aims to eliminate frizz and give a new lease of life to dry and damaged hair. Created from a blend of natural and organic ingredients, this product is a leave in conditioner which when used overnight should be able to provide a comprehensive hair treatment targeting the really dry and damaged patches.
Argan oil itself is a naturally occurring ingredient that has taken the hair market by storm in recent years with many positive results from customers. However InstaNatural have taken it a step further and combined this miracle ingredient with other natural and organic substances that promote healthy, strong and shiny hair.
What’s in that makes it work so well?
Many hair care products use harsh ingredients and chemicals in order to get the desired effect, and these may work for a while but will ultimately cause damage to hair. This product takes the complete opposite approach and has instead combined ingredients that are 100% natural to provide a treatment that nourishes and repairs damaged hair.
The more important ingredients in InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir formulations are:
- Argan Oil – As previously mentioned Argan oil has been hailed somewhat as a haircare miracle, the reason for this is that the oil contains properties that are able to improve the elasticity in hair which in turn will eliminate dryness and breakage.
- Shea Butter – In the same way that after you give your face a deep cleanse you need to rehydrate and moisturise you need to do this with your hair. While other ingredients will target the areas of the head and scalp that need treatment and repairing Shea Butter is able to reintroduce the nourishment that it has previously lacked. This ingredient works from root to tip, so every strand will be invigorated.
- Olive Oil – Olive Oil is actually a natural conditioner, and it really helps to revive hair and reduce tangles.
- Coconut Oil – This is also a really effective natural conditioner, but it also target the scalp. For dry scalps it can add a well needed burst of moisture and for oily scalps it will actually react with the naturally built up body oils and break these down to reduce greasiness in the hair.
- Jojoba Oil – Like all ingredients in this product, Jojoba Oil is fantastic at repairing damaged hair, however this ingredient is also of high importance because it promotes hair growth.
- Sunflower Oil – This will provide the hair with a very light layer of moisture which will make the hair incredibly soft and also make for easy management and styling.
- Grapeseed Oil – This is possibly one of the most important ingredients within the product as it provides sun protection. The sun is one of the things that can easily damage hair and the damage occurs quickly. The sun will naturally bleach hair and suck out the moisture which will result in dry and brittle strands. Grapeseed oil provides protection from this, meaning that even on the hottest days your hair should stay soft and shiny.
How to use InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir?
Primarily this product is meant as a leave in conditioner. Therefore the best plan of action is to thoroughly apply the treatment after washing your hair in the evening. When the hair is still wet gently massage the conditioner into the hair from root to tip. In order to keep the conditioner in place wrap your hair up before you go to sleep, then rinse the product out in the morning. However this product can also be used in small doses as a heat protectant. When using heat stylers on your hair such as straighteners or curling irons, massage a small amount of the product from the middle of your hair down to the ends before applying any heat.
The pros and cons of the InstaNatural Argan Oil Hair Treatment & Elixir
- Provides deep nourishment to damaged hair follicles.
- Restores the hair so it becomes stronger and healthier.
- Incorporates ingredients that promote hair growth.
- Inclusion of essential oil provides moisture that will make hair softer, silkier and shinier.
- Provides protection from heat and also from damage cause by UV rays.
- Completely removes even the most stubborn of frizz.
- To really get the ultimate results out of this product it does need to be used overnight, which can be quite annoying. However you won’t need to do this all the time. At the beginning, if you are suffering from a lot of hair damage then you may need to use the full overnight treatment 1 to 2 times a week but following this you can cut this time down dramatically.
- The product is created from 100% natural ingredients so the potential for side effects is definitely lowered, however there is always the chance of a reaction to new products and everybody will have a different experience. Conducting a small skin patch test is a good way to ensure the product is safe for you to use.
Given the pros and cons, what do you think?
Having to deal with dry and damaged hair day after day can be very difficult, especially because the styles you can do will be limited and the use of heat will only make the quality of your hair worse. The formula of this product has been hailed as revolutionary, and there have already been many positive testimonies of how it has greatly improved the quality of dry or damaged hair.
Have you given Organic Argan Oil Treatment a go? Are you interested in trying it out? We want to know, so have your say in the comments below.