Today’s market is filled with all sorts of cosmetics. From beauty, to skin care, and hair care, we can find so many that it is very difficult to pick the right products. If we want to make sure that we buy reliable products, it is best to always be aware of the ingredients existent in the products we use. Unfortunately, many cosmetic products contain chemicals, tending to be more harmful than useful on long term. After our skin, our hair is the next most important beauty detail, so we would like to enjoy a healthy and shinny hair.
Again, instead of cleaning the hair and keep it healthy, many shampoos are drying our scalp and harm the hair due to the high content of chemicals. So, after years, we will end up having a lifeless, coarse, and brittle hair.
The ingredients used in this amazing shampoo
The Acure Organics Lemongrass & Argan Stem Cell Shampoo is a shampoo that is entirely vegan. This means that all the ingredients used in its manufacturing have vegetal origins. No animal by-products or synthetic compounds are used in its composition. It is also gluten free, because if gluten is causing you trouble on the inside, you should not use it on the outside as well. And, if you love animals and would like their wellbeing to be respected, you should know that this shampoo is cruelty-free as well, which means that the company does not test the product on animals.
The formula of the shampoo is safe, ruling out some of the most notorious chemical ingredients. Thus, you will not see ingredients like, parabens, silicone, sulfate, phthalate, sodium chloride, or synthetic fragrances on the ingredients list of this product. Parabens are the preservatives used in the cosmetic industry, while the rest are chemicals known for causing various skin and health issues.
How to properly use the shampoo?
Its use is not different from any other shampoos. You will have to apply it on wet hair only. After applying the shampoo on your hair, gently work the shampoo on your scalp with your finger tips. This way, you will start washing the hair from the roots, while also performing a soft massage on your scalp, which will enhance the circulation in the area and promote the growth of health hair. Once you are done working the shampoo around the roots, continue on the rest of your hair length, until the ends. After you are done shampooing, rinse all of your hair thoroughly, so that no shampoo traces will remain in the hair.
Its gentle composition allows the shampoo to be used in a daily manner, regardless of hair type, because it will not damage it in any way. You will not feel the hair heavy or clogged, and it will not become dull and lifeless after using Acure Organics Lemongrass & Argan Stem Cell Shampoo.
The pros and cons of the Acure Organics Lemongrass & Argan Stem Cell Shampoo
- In a market that is invaded by chemicals, it is quite relieving to see that there are still hair care manufacturers that strive to deliver organic and safe products. The shampoo’s entirely vegan composition is safe for everybody, even for persons that know to have problems with their scalp.
- There are no risks involved when using such a shampoo, even if you know you have been difficult when it came to using various shampoos, because they cause you itchiness, dryness, and other problems. In the worst case scenario, you will get a clean hair, if nothing else, in case the version is not the best one for your hair.
- It is safe to use it on color treated hair, if this is your case, as it won’t wash your color off, due to its sulfate-free composition.
- Do be ready to pay a bit more than average on this product. To produce organic products and to make sure that they respect the highest standards is costly, so that will be felt by you as well, the final consumer.
- There are reports that one or more condition showed variable improvement or worsening with consistent use.
Given the pros and cons, what do you think of this shampoo?
It may not be a perfect shampoo, but it is still an organic and safe shampoo. You may feel weary in the beginning when it comes to purchasing it, because it is a bit more expensive than the one you find in stores, but at least it is a safe and reliable one. Do be careful about its features and the purpose it was created, to make sure that the product fits the needs of your hair. But, if you have normal to oily hair, oily hair, sensitive scalp, color treated hair, or you want a product to be free of chemicals, this shampoo will be great for you.
Try it and let us know what you think. If you already use the Acure Organics Lemongrass & Argan Stem Cell Shampoo, let us know what it did for you.